About Moy Park
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers. Moy Park is the European Division of Pilgrim’s Pride and employs over 12,000 people across 12 manufacturing locations in the UK, France and Holland.
People of Moy Park
We are passionate about our people and recognise our teams, along with their individual drive and passion, are the reason for our continued success. This is your opportunity to join a forward-thinking, exciting business- applying to join our business is easy.
Hours of work
Week 1: Monday - Thursday 7am - 3pm and Friday 6am - 1pm
Week 2: Monday - Thursday 3pm - 11pm and Friday 1pm - 8pm
Contracted Weekend cover - one weekend in four Saturday and Sunday 7am - 1pm
To fully participate in the preventive maintenance programme for all company assets and utilities and provide improvements on a daily basis. Adhering to and ensuring that Health and safety requirements are implemented at all times.
The successful candidate will work on systems which are bound by a number of legislative requirements which must be understood and adhered to at all times. You will contact external contractors as required and accompany/assist them while on site.
What you’ll need
- Must be a Time/Skill-Served Fitter / Electrician or Refrigeration engineer.
- Must have experience working in a production / manufacturing environment.
- NVQ Level 3 or City and Guilds Part 2 electrical / mechanical engineering or equivalent is essential.
- Must have experience of Welding (gas and electric), Fabrication and Mechanical Drive Systems
- Must have refrigeration plant and steam generation experience.
- City and Guilds Level 2 in F-Gas and ODS Regulations would be desirable.
Perks of Moy Park
- Competitive salary
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discounts