Moy Park are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Time/Skill-Served Electrician with Industrial Experience to join our Team. In this role as Maintenance Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring that production targets are met using the appropriate technical support in the correction, prevention and elimination of technical problems, through continuous improvement techniques enhance equipment performance and reliability; this may include coaching and developing technical skills and knowledge in others.
Duties are :
- Installation work for Three Phase and Single-Phase applications.
- Repairs and maintenance of PLC controlled machinery.
- Diagnostic work on single and Three Phase motors.
- Scale calibration and maintenance.
- Actively participate in fault finding / re-engineering of plant and equipment to ensure continuous improvement of all operations.
- Implementation of Preventative Maintenance schedules and completing associated Work Management documentation.
- Reading of electrical drawings.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
Essential Criteria :
- Must be a Time/Skill-Served Electrician with Industrial Experience.
- Must have an electrical aptitude.
- Must be able to diagnose and solve problems.
- Fault finding experience on automated machinery essential
- Must be able to read electrical drawings.
- Good reasoning ability essential.
- Must have experience of Three and Single Phase motors.
- The ability to make decisions.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic Organisation and superb team.