Moy Park are currently seeking to recruit an experienced, time served Maintenance Mechanical Engineer. In this role you will ensure that production targets are met using the appropriate technical support in the correction, prevention and elimination of technical problems, through continuous improvement techniques enhance equipment performance and reliability; this may include coaching and developing technical skills and knowledge in others.
Duties will include: Welding (Various Types), Fabrication, Working with Mechanical Drive Systems,Working with Hydraulics and Pneumatics,Implementation of Preventative Maintenance schedules and completing associated Work Management documentation. Actively participate in fault finding / re-engineering of plant and equipment to ensure continuous improvement of all operations.
Essential criteria is :
- Time/Skill-Served Fitter with Industrial Experience.
- Must have a mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to diagnose and solve problems.
- Must have experience of Welding (gas and electric).
- Must have experience of Fabrication.
- Must have experience of Mechanical Drive Systems.
- Industrial Experience is essential.
- Good reasoning ability essential.
- The ability to make decisions is essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation and a superb Engineering Team .