Graduate Civil Engineer
£25k - £28k plus benefits
Our client is a well-established firm of consulting engineers who offer a multi-disciplinary service, with an excellent reputation.
They currently have an opportunity for a Graduate Civil Engineer to join their 10 strong team who are based in their office in Witney. Candidates who have recently graduated will be considered, as well as those with some consultancy experience and a desire to work in civils.
You will be offered a workload which includes various projects and will have the benefit of working alongside a more senior engineer, who will encourage and mentor you.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering obtained within the UK,
- Desire to focus your career in civil engineering,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Experience using AutoCAD & MicroDrainage (WinDes) desirable, but training is on offer.
Duties (working alongside a senior engineer):
- Dealing with clients, local authorities & in-house teams,
- Detailed design of roads & drainage infrastructure,
- Assisting in the production of technical & pre-planning reports on flood risk, drainage & utilities.
The successful Graduate Civil Engineer will be assisted with training towards ICE Chartership and you will be actively encouraged to progress your career.
For more information regarding this great opportunity please send an updated CV to Jamie Creed.