Structural Engineer - Required for my client who are an innovative Structural Engineering Consultancy based in Shoreditch. The Structural Engineer will be joining an existing team as an engineer designing structures on architecturally led projects working alongside clients from the earliest stages of a project.
The Structural Engineer will have at least 2 years' experience within a Structural Design Engineer role post degree. The Structural Engineer will be will be designing to Eurocodes and will be working with the apprentices to have designs turned into drawings. The ideal Structural Engineer will have experience software such as Tekla Structures, Robot and AutoCAD.
Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Completion of beam & column calculations
- Structural analysis
- Sketching for visualizations
- Specifications and computer models of structures for building contractors
- Liaise with professionals to agree on safe designs to fit with the aesthetic concept of the construction
- Designing to Eurocodes
- Ensure team members understand tasks and timescales before starting
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- MSc/MEng qualified in relevant Civil/Structural Engineering discipline
- Graduate Member of the ICE or IStructE
- Minimum of 2 years` experience,
- Experience with a mix of projects
- Software experience - AutoCAD and Tekla
- Excellent communication skills
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- Membership fees
- Route to Chartership
- Further benefits to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.