Reference Number: TS-RES-LIV-NK-0910
Job Title: Regional Engineering Supervisor
Location: Liverpool City Centre
Salary: £40,000 plus company vehicle
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
Our company is all about innovation and change – this comes with exciting new job opportunities and that’s where you come in!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Regional Engineering Supervisor in Liverpool City Centre to join our passionate and driven Engineering team!
The successful candidate will be part of the Engineering Support team for the Central region HMRC contract.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Working on the HMRC Central region contract, the successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of first-line supervision within a new regional Centre and supporting buildings within that region, this includes but not limited to engineering team supervision, client liaison and meeting attendance, technical support and training.
- Our Engineering Supervisors are expected to uphold the highest standards and professionalism in all aspects of their work. A keen eye for detail and can-do attitude is essential to ensure service delivery excellence.
- The role will be a working supervisory role, the supervisor will still be expected to also undertake core engineering maintenance and reactive works whilst providing excellent customer service to our client.
What are we looking for from you:
- Good team member with excellent communications skills with all levels of the workforce
- Technically qualified
- Previous Supervisory experience of a mixed trade team
- NVQ or City & Guilds in the following: gas/plumbing/mechanical services desired.
- Prerequisite - Qualified Electrician, City & Guilds 2330 & 2391 or NVQ Level 3, 18th Edition
- Min 5 yrs. experience working within Facilities Management.
- Strong understanding of Building Services Infrastructure.
- Strong background in Technical Facilities Management with an electrical/ mechanical bias.
- Broad knowledge of computerized FM and maintenance management systems (BMS)
- The ability to work within a customer-focused environment where brand image is very important
- Sound knowledge of understanding and developing safety documentation to ensure Atalian Servest/site safety procedures are always followed
- Customer Liaison skills
- IT skills
- COSHH Awareness
- First Aid
- Full driving licence
- Full disclosure is a contractual requirement.
- CSCS Skills card or equivalent qualification
Additionally, this role will require Baseline and other similar security clearance for working within the HMRC centres.
A little bit about us…
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them with high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy, compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
- Sustainable Development
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Don't settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***