Senior Design Manager (Utilities)
Salary: Competitive Salary with excellent benefits
Currently I am seeking a Design Manager to join an expanding business working in and around London.
The successful Design Manager will have an opportunity to work with a highly skilled team and create innovative engineering solution to deliver world class infrastructure to Water clients in the South.
Key Duties for the Senior Design Manager
- Support the project delivery teams and chosen consultants within the water sector by supporting the production of concept, basic and detailed design solutions based on client and site-specific requirements for clean water, wastewater and bio solids treatment solutions, pipelines, trunk mains, sewers pumping stations, networks and utility diversions.
- Support Senior Design Managers, Consultants and multi-discipline engineering teams to deliver the design solutions to schedule and budget to a high standard of professional competence.
- Professional and personal development through a recognised Professional Development Program approved by the ICE.
Must Haves for the Senior Design Manager
- Significant experience in a design coordination/ design management role within the UK water sector.
- Management skills - confident managing staff, clients, figures, issues and programmes.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
- HND or Engineering Degree qualified
- Member of a recognised engineering institution. Incorporated Engineer or Chartered and or working towards membership.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.