- Business Development Manager
- Hygienic Mechanical Engineering Components
- Rotating equipment / Fluid Handling / Flow Control
- Package; Basic between £40,000 to £50,000 basic plus excellent benefits
- 20% Bonus + Exec Company Car + Pension + Benefits
- Market Leading Manufacturer
- Hygienic Components Food/ Beveridge/ Dairy/ Medical/ Pharmaceutical
- Recession proof diverse client base
- Location; Home Based UK Coverage
- Open Location: e.g. Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Nottingham, Staffordshire etc.
Our Client is leading manufacturer of fluid handling components, this successful international group are renowned for their engineering capabilities, quality components and their innovation, reliability, and performance. You will be taking over some well-established customers dealing with multiple industry sectors, major OEM’s, process, and end user markets. Our client has some outstanding products and solutions which are tailored for environments where the highest standards of sanitation and hygiene is required. You will have extensive experience in selling hygienic mechanical engineered fluid handling components in to Medical, Pharmaceutical, Dairy, Food and Beveridge, Anerobic digestion, food waste, Breweries, and slaughterhouses.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading manufacturing company. They manufacture a wide variety of flow control products and engineering services into major industrial OEM’s, water, food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Their diverse blue-chip industrial client base has enabled them to maintain sales growth despite the virus and downturn in the wider economy. You will be tasked with growing national capital equipment sales as well as service and repair and maintenance of fluid handling equipment.
- Mechanical Engineering Qualification BTEC HNC or equivalent
- Good fluid engineering background
- Experienced of selling hygienic components
- Contacts within dairy/ food/ medical/ pharmaceutical/ electronics hygienic applications
- Experienced in sales of fluid handling service and repair and maintenance services
- Track record of project engineering /capital equipment experience
- Outstanding key Account Management skills and experience
- Excellent new business / business development bias
- Adept Technical presentation and negotiation skills
- Able to review technical and commercial specifications
- Correct Equipment selection for different bespoke fluid handling equipment packages and applications
- Providing on site customer technical support and training
- Distribution Management
- Full Clean driving licence
Candidates: we are looking to for a dynamic and committed sales winner to maximise this key industrial region to its full potential. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of fluid handling component sales within an associated sector, which could be pumps, valves, instrumentation or similar. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and consider yourself to be a highly motivated, passionate and ambitious sales professional then please apply!
Please click on the apply button or contact Jonathan Sallis at Mercury Hampton directly. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within two working days.