Position: Industrial Refrigeration Engineer
Location: Based West Manchester/ St Helens/ Warrington/ Liverpool or Chester
Salary: From £33,000 to £38,000 plus door to door travel
We are looking for an experienced Industrial Refrigeration Engineer to cover Service Maintenance and Breakdown of industrial plant in and around the North West.
This role will be working with companies such as Major Supermarket Chains, Food Manufacturing and distribution.
The right person for this position will already have a strong working background in Ammonia based refrigeration. They have worked on industrial size reciprocating compressors and able to conduct electrical fault finding.
This is a mobile position that is mainly covering the North West, however requests may be made to travel into other regions.
• Strong working background in Industrial Refrigeration
• Must be Ammonia qualified
• Based in a short commute to the above areas
• Must be willing to travel out of area if required
• Full UK driving licence
• CO2 knowledge would be an advantage
• Electrical qualifications would be a bonus
• Basic salary based on experience level
• Door to door travel
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Company van
• On call one week in ten
If you are interested in this position, please send in your CV or contact Wendy Evemy ASAP