Have you recently graduated and looking for a Production, or Manufacturing Engineer role? Maybe you've got 1-2 years of experience, but looking for an exciting career move?
Want to work in a modern manufacturing facility with state of the art equipment and an environment that encourages training and development? Then we want to hear from you!
Duties include -
- Be aware of project timelines and contribute to the project plan with relevant tasks and estimated timescales.
- Ensure that existing methods of manufacture are proficient by using the relevant Quality tools and techniques.
- Assign new products into production by using a "design for manufacturability" method.
- Assist with the maintenance and development of process documentation.
- Work closely with clients on any changes, reviewing BOM and documenting changes.
Desired Skills -
- Some exposure to a similar position (placement, post grad role).
- Apprentice trained or precision CNC machining background (preferred).
- Be able to understand and interpret customer designs/drawings.
- Continuous improvement knowledge and drive to learn.
- Computer literate for administration duties.
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering education.
Benefits include -
- Competitive salary and overall package.
- Friendly working environment and sociable working hours.
- Working for a leading and ever-growing manufacturing business.
If interested in these positions, please apply through this advert immediately!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.