Engineering Manager required. Our client is a leading service provider in access equipment used in the renewable energy industry, based in the Glasgow area. Due to the ongoing success and growth of the business they are seeking an expeirenced Engineering Manager to join the growing team. The successful Engineering Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the engineering services.
Engineering Manager Position Overview
- Managing operations to exceed client expectations regarding the Quality, Cost and Delivery of services
- Liaising and coordinating with company stakeholders
- Implementation and management of a QHSE system
- Investigating and analysing incidents to ensure there is no reoccurrence
- Carrying out risk and COSHH assessments
Engineering Manager Position Requirements
- Proven background in a Technical / Engineering Management background
- Degree qualification or similar ideally in an engineering related subject
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experienced in completing risk assessment
- Based in a commutable distance of Glasgow
- Full UK Driving License
Engineering Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £35,000 - £45,000
- Full-time, permanent position.
- Holiday allowance, Pension.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.