Design Engineer - Bristol
Are you a Design Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity in the Bristol?
Does the idea of working within a growing business excite you?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes has an exciting opportunity for a Design Engineer for one of our clients in Bristol.
The Company: With the company's success continuing to grow steadily, they are looking at expanding the work force on site in order to maintain production levels. The business is growing quickly and they are looking at hiring enthusiastic and technically minded engineers who will help the business move forward further still. The Design Engineer will receive support and development which will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further yourself and progress your career within a continually expanding business.
The suitable candidate will have an Engineering degree and will ideally have 2 or more years’ experience in a similar engineering role.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager and working alongside the Lead Design Engineer the right candidate will be responsible for producing fully working high quality prototypes. They will also be involved in running evaluations sessions and producing product and part spec drawings for QC.
- 2 years minimum experience
- Proven Solidworks CAD experience and qualifications.
- Ability to solve complex design & engineering problems.
- Creative in their approach to problem solving and design.
- Be able to communicate ideas via drawings, models and sculpts & 3D CAD.
If you are interested please call apply online.
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *