Arriva isn’t just one of the biggest transport organisations in the area. We’re one of the biggest in Europe, which means more opportunities for you.
Engineers are an essential part of our team who ensure that all our vehicles are in safe and roadworthy condition for our customers. People are our priority. Being on time every time means that our customers will travel with us time after time.
We are looking to recruit talented a Skilled Shift Engineer with great customer focus, who can deliver fantastic results at our Tamworth garage, whilst maintaining the fleet of PCV vehicles.
The successful applicant will need:-
· Experience with motor vehicle engineering within a heavy vehicle environment
· To possess excellent diagnostic skills
· Be a good communicator
· Familiarity of the D.V.S.A. requirements would be desirable
· Have sound knowledge of PCV/HGV maintenance and the relevant qualifications.
· A full UK driving licence is essential and a PCV licence is advantageous.
You will need to have the ability to work safely and unsupervised to pre-set standards and guidelines. Where necessary training can be provided. The role will include shift work and some electrical knowledge would be an advantage.
In return we can offer the right candidate modern facilities, supportive working environment, technical training, career development opportunities and the benefit of working for a people focused, highly regarded company.