Trainee Steel Work Engineer
£18,000 - £27,000 + Training + Holidays + Pension
Based near Preston, covering the whole of the UK.
Are you a Trainee Engineer with site experience looking to join a leading Steel Work company who are able to offer industry specific training as well as support through college to help you become a qualified engineer?
On offer is the chance to join a leading company and travel to sites all over the UK while working alongside a team of experts to help develop your skills. This role will give you the opportunity to work on a range of projects including commercial, industrial, and new build developments.
The company are renowned for their expertise and heavily invest in training all of their staff to the highest standards. Alongside their in-house training, they are also able to offer support, through industry specific college courses in order to further develop your skills.
This role would suit a Trainee Engineer who is looking for a varied role where you can develop your skills whilst working alongside a team of experts.
- Conducting levelling and site surveys across a range of construction projects.
- Working with a team of experts to develop your skillset.
- Travelling across the UK with stays away required.
- Trainee Engineer with site experience and a CSCS card.
- Driving licence is required for this position.
- Looking to develop and train with a team of experts and undertake external training.
If you are interested in this role please click apply, or contact Chloe Locke at Rise Technical Recruitment.