As the Engineering Manager, you'll be responsible for all of the Engineering throughout the company. This includes products, solutions & technical activities, as well as people & budgetary management.
- Ideally 5 years in a management position
- A broad understanding of Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical & Process) as well as an understanding of CAD/Design
- Commercial Awareness (as you'll be working to budgets)
- Ideally you'll be educated to degree level in a relevant subject
- You'll have some account management or project management experience, but this isn't either of those roles
- You'll have a demonstrable passion for delivering quality, value & exceptional customer service.
- An understanding/experience working in Control Systems
Benefits: 33 Days annual leave, matched pension, free on-site parking, days off for wellbeing events/charities, life insurance plus many more.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team on (phone number removed) or apply online.
Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.