Example Recruitment Group is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established family run national heating contractor client specialising within the local authority sector.
They have a vacancy for a qualified domestic heating engineer to cover the Birmingham area carrying out servicing, fault finding, and repairs within domestic social housing properties.
- 3 years’ experience as a qualified gas/heating engineer
- Experience in servicing boilers, gas appliances as well as strong fault finding/diagnostic and repair skills.
- ACS qualifications incl. CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
- Clean UK Driving Licence
- Van, Fuel card, PDA, Mobile phone, Uniform, PPE
- Salary: £33,150 per annum DOE contracted to 42.5 hours per week
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Call out 1 week in 4 paid £400 per week - guarantees an extra £5,200 per annum
- OTE £40,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
To apply for this vacancy please use an up to date CV or for more information please get in touch.
Heating, Gas, Engineer, Service, Breakdown
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.