Structural Engineer- Required for my client for their office based in Chester. The Structural Engineer will be working for a Multi-disciplinary consultancy which operate within the Civil and Structural Engineering, Architecture and Expert Witness. This is an exciting opportunity for a near chartered Senior Structural Engineer to join a fact growing company to work on a range of projects within a Multi-Disciplinary Environment.
The Ideal Structural Engineer will be near chartered in MICE or MIStructE and will have at least 5 years post certification experience within a Multi-Disciplinary Environment. This role is both a management and a technical one so the Structural Engineer will be working on large Framework contracts as well as Structural reports / calculations and Expert Witness reports. The Structural Engineer will assist in the development of the Civil and Structural Services and Training within the consultancy.
Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Structural Reports
- Project Manager for large Framework contracts
- Structural design calculations and Reports
- Site inspections and condition surveys
- Expert Witness reports
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Working towards chartership in MICE or MIStructE
- At least 5 years post certification experience within a technical role
- Experience in negotiation, supervisory and leadership roles
- Ability to perform Structural Design calculations
- Experience of site inspections and condition surveys and Expert Witness reports
- Previous experience of development and training
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Competitive Salary DOE
- 5% Pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Wellbeing Package
- Life insurance 2 x Annual Salary
- Performance Bonus - Christmas
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.