We are seeking a skilled TIG Welder with experience of stainless steal and steal parts fabrication. The TIG Welder must be driven, willing to learn and looking to develop themselves within an excellent work culture. There is also opportunities to work on company projects on sites nationwide. The business is a renowned leader in the Architectural and Industrial Steel Design industry.
The ideal TIG Welder / Fabricator:
- 3 years' experience in a similar role
- TIG welding skills are essential
- Able to work on your own initiative, and capable of working as part of a team
- Clear understanding of the interpretation of dimensions
- Experience with Abrasive Wheel Training and Manual Handling
The role responsibilities:
- Work from assembly and fabrication drawings for stainless steel metal products and fabrication of same products
- TIG welding 9mm to 5mm in stainless steel
- MIG welding 1.5 mm to 15mm in stainless steel
- Maintaining a safe work space around you during all activities - tools and materials
This is an excellent opportunity with a well regarded local business - if happy to move forward please apply with an up to date CV.
Reference ID: TIGWEL(phone number removed)