A Structural Engineer is required to join one of the the largest global multi disciplinary design consultancies. They have over 60,000 staff. This role will be based in their Central London office in the structural design team, which has around 20 structural engineers. You must have varied design experience within building Structures. The successful candidate will lead or support project design teams in the building structures discipline. Ideally you should be chartering or nearing this status. They are a friendly and professional team. You will undertake conceptual, preliminary and detailed design calculations for buildings in steel, concrete, masonry & timber. Excellent professional career development support available and further training will be provided.
- Several years of experience in the design of commercial, residential and industrial buildings
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of the use of design software's such as STAAD, Tekla TSD, ROBOT, Revit, AutoCAD.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight project schedules within cost constraints.
- Ability to lead structural design tasks by overseeing projects, providing guidance to junior engineers and coordinating with project team.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Preparation of technical specifications, technical reports, design calculations, and consultancy during the construction phase.
- Master's degree in Structural Engineering or other relevant engineering degree with a minimum 2:1 grade achieved
- Chartered or near Chartered engineer with IStructE
- UK driving license
Excellent benefits package on top of basic salary provided.
Sam Davis (phone number removed)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.