Hi-Tech Plastics is seeking a Maintenance Engineer to join our busy and fast-moving team based in Blackburn. You will be joining our modern, progressive and expanding company, working alongside an excellent team in an environment with scope to progress further within the company.
At Hi-Tech Plastics, we design and manufacture injection moulding tools/components for the pharmaceutical, automotive, electronic and industrial markets. We also offer a tool repair and maintenance service. Hi-Tech Plastics runs 27 injection machines supplying various industries and we use most thermoplastic materials.
As a Maintenance Engineer at Hi-Tech Plastics, your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance.
- Performing maintenance takes on injection moulding machines and all auxiliary equipment.
At Hi-Tech Plastics, we are looking for a Maintenance Engineer who has the following skills and experiences:
- Extensive experience in a maintenance role.
- Experience in mechanical and electrical fields.
- Experience with injection moulding machines would be beneficial but is not essential.
- The ability to work alone or as part of the engineering team.
In return, the Engineer will receive a salary of £28,000 - £32,000 per annum depending on experience.
If you are interested in joining Hi-Tech Plastics as a Maintenance Engineer, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.