Project Controls Engineer – Dublin
Euro Executive Recruitment has a new opportunity for a Project controls engineer to join a highly successful and growing Infrastructure team in Ireland.
Our team is involved with many iconic, interesting and significant projects across Ireland and the UK with high performing Business Units in Dublin, and across Europe
As a result, and with a strong pipeline of work for our services within Ireland, we are seeking to recruit high performing, ambitious and pro-active professionals to join our Dublin Office.
Main purpose of role:
- The Project Controls Engineer will work as part of our project controls team on commissions across Ireland, the role will be based from our Dublin office.
- Commissions will vary from large multi – year frameworks to shorter periods of advisory support and the individual should be prepared to be part of a large team or act as the key day to day contact point with the client.
- Typical activities include working with project managers, cost and planning engineers to develop work breakdown structures and robust performance baselines
- Establishing progress and cost monitoring methods,
- Producing project control reports and providing performance analysis and recommendations for our clients.
- Previous experience working in a project controls environment on a major project or programme within the M&E sector, ideally mechanically biased. ) would be beneficial.
- However, In order to be able to carry out the duties of the role as required, candidates will be expected to demonstrate a through understanding/experience of the following:
- P6 /MSP/ equivalent schedule development and administration
- Progress updating
- Cost control
- Change control
- Baseline management, and reporting
- You will be expected to be numerate and computer literate, highly competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, planning software such as Primavera or MSP and utilising reporting databases.
- Quantity surveying / ERP experience required on M&E projects.
- You will also be familiar with financial/procurement systems such as Oracle and SAP and web-based project control tools.
- Typically, a qualified graduate in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience or previous proven experience in a project control environment.
- PCE’s should be proactive, self-starters with well-developed communications and analytical skills.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ian Murphy or to apply, click 'Apply Now'