We are an established engineering subcontract machining and design company involved in the manufacture of precision machined components for various industrial sectors. Our company is based in Thurmaston Leicester.
- Program, set and operate CNC machine tools (Haas) primarily using our CNC lathe.
- Manual machining – Milling and Turning
- Inspect and be responsible and accountable for signing off your own work to ensure it meets with the required tolerances.
- Be capable of producing components from 1 off’s and short batches across a wide variety of component types in various materials and to tight tolerances when required.
- Experienced in CNC machine programming and setting.
- Flexible approach and attitude due to the variety of work.
- Looking to join a small team of precision engineers and working as part of a team.
What can we offer you?
- We are offering a competitive salary dependent on experience.
- 40 hrs per week
- 25 days holiday