CNC Horizontal Borer
Location: Scunthorpe, commutable from Thorne Doncaster Hull Goole Grimsby, Barton upon Humber and certain parts of Sheffield
Apprentice trained CNC Horizontal Borer Programmer; package includes sick pay and contributary pension. Week day working only, with an early Friday finish, £2ph shift premium applies on standard hours, weekly pay. New, private medical and health care package coming in 2020.
The successful CNC Horizontal Borer will be paid between £14 - £16.50ph + £2ph shift allowance, equates to £31,500-£35,568
The successful CNC Horizontal Borer Programmer will have:
- Fanuc 21i Programming experience; uploading programs from Fanuc panel (will train a CNC Borer with experience programming other control panels)
- Previous CNC Boring/ Milling of exotic materials is essential; Inconel and duplex products.
- Apprentice trained/ Time served CNC Horizontal Borers or Millers need only apply
- Experience working as a CNC Horizontal Borer (programme editing, setting and operating a large bed machine)
- Experience CNC Milling or Boring precision products to extreme tight tolerances
- Prior Overhead Crane Experience
We have 2 sites across our group and have commissioned another new CNC machine recently, we are investing in the business and our employee's benefits.
As CNC Horizontal Borer Programmer, you will be doing Mornings & Afters Shift pattern; 6-2pm and 2-10pm rotating weekly. £2 shift premium paid. First 9hours overtime are T+1/2, Beyond 10 hours overtime T+3/4 and Sundays are Double Time.
We are keen to speak to CNC Horizontal Borer programmers from surrounding areas of Scunthorpe, Hatfield, Humber and Hull
Send your CV NOW to shortlist yourself for this excellent CNC Horizontal Borer Programmer opportunity.