Manufacturing Engineer, Eastbourne
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Electro-Mechanical devices supplied into a vast array of Engineering Manufacturing solutions around the world.
Due to continued growth, the business are seeking Manufacturing Engineers from ideally industrial cellular manufacturing.
This multinational are supporting the UK at present during the pandemic and are classed as key manufacturing establishment equipped with job security.
This role will be primarily taking responsibility for a select number of Manufacturing Cells across site, implementing CI and Lean processes for present and upcoming projects.
Successful engineers will have prior experience of multi-disciplined manufacturing teams, working to tight budgets and time lines.
Skills Qualifications required
- Engineering Degree
- 2 Years experience in implementing the principles of lean manufacturing within an Electronics environment
- Project management experience including implementation of complex and technically challenging projects
- Experience of working within an assembly environment
- Experience in optimising production processes as well as providing production support and training
- To support the existing products within the cells
- Provide manufacturing engineering support to the manufacturing operational team where needed
- Drive continuous improvement activities in quality, cycle times, cost reduction and process improvement through lean techniques and value engineering to enhance the capability of existing processes and waste prevention and removal
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who wishes to grow within a Company and experience the total business process.