Do you have experience of working in a business development or business growth role across the professional services sector? Or perhaps you are at a crossroads or a short-term break from your career in management consultancy?
Are you a proven networker focused on long term business growth, astute at identifying, building and maintaining successful business relationships at a senior level?
If so, then this exciting contract opportunity may be for you....
This is a fixed term project role until March 2021 (possible extension to September '21 or beyond) and is working as part of a specialist international business growth team based in Birmingham.
As Business Development Manager - professional services, you will be a team at the heart of the UK Government's "Levelling Up" agenda, and will be focused on increasing the volume and capability of professional services exporters within the region.
- Liaise with LEP/ Growth Hub representatives to identify and agree local export businesses within the business and professional services sector.
- Create beneficial relationships with local partners that support inward referrals.
- Build a strong network of local business support, referring clients to local export support programmes that meet their needs.
- Deliver 1:Many workshops and seminars and 1:1 advice sessions with business owners and senior managers.
- Identify professional services businesses as subjects for case studies and liaise with them alongside the Regional Communications Manager.
- Liaise with the Regional BDM to set up and manage appropriate events / activity.
This is a face to face, business development / business advisory role. If you are looking to be involved with a local economic growth project where your valuable expertise gained within industry can add direct value to the local economy, then this is for you.
****The ideal candidate will be available immediately****