Operations Manager - Construction / Building - West Midlands
Reputable building main contractor.
Reporting to the Operations Director, managing teams working on new build construction projects across the midlands, project values ranging between £5m - £30m.
To be considered for this Operations Manager role you must meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of the Building Sector.
- Previous employment as a Operations Managers, regional construction manager or similar.
- Previous experience on building sector projects such as Commercial, Student Accommodation, PRS, Industrial, Mixed Use, Healthcare, Retail or Education.
- Previous main contractor employment history is essential.
- Strong awareness of health and safety legislation.
- High level of communication skills.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
The successful Operations Manager will receive:
*Competitive Basic (Dependent on experience)
*Car / Allowance
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency.