Civil Engineer - Highways | Luton | £35k - £45k | We are currently looking for a Civil Engineer with Highways experience to join an industry leader to design and manage a range of highway projects.
You will be supporting the design team alongside the senior / principal engineers across a wide range of highway projects for private and public sector. Your role will cover inception, design, and management through to the construction support.
Your role will include:
- Preparation of Highway designs in accordance with Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB)
- Using AutoCAD, create sketches, project layouts, and cross-sections
- Problem solving to generate solutions
- Managing junior members of staff
- In all your design works, you must consider CDM regs 2015 requirements
- Helping with registers
- Visiting site to survey, inspect, collect data and supervise sub-contractors
- Following strict health and safety guidelines
You will have a qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent, are looking to gain Chartership,five years' industry experience in civil engineering and design, and a clear understanding of DMRB & MCHWSkillAutoCAD
To learn more about this position, please contact Lucy at Bemillion on (phone number removed) or submit an application to arrange a confidential discussion.