Foot Mobile Engineer
A new M&E Engineer to work as a Foot Mobile Engineer is needed for one of our leading FM / Building Services business.
This Multi Skilled Foot Mobile Engineer will be expected & required to complete PPM tasks in line with the yearly planner to the M&E and HVAC equipment at various commercial buildings across Central London (predominantly The City & West End).
Knowledge of maintenance on the follow is ideally what the client need;
- FCUs – (Replacing Motors, Valves, Controls)
- Lighting & Emergency Lighting
- Plumbing tasks (Ball Valves, Toilet Systems, Control Valves)
- Electrical task (Ballasts, Batteries, Small Installs)
- L8 Water Hygiene Tasks
- To carry out PPM duties to the relevant schedule when covering engineers.
In addition to planned maintenance the new Engineer wil be expected to carry out reactive works when requested that are within their skillset & in an acceptable timeframe.
Further elements of the job include;
- Providing clear and detailed information when quotations are to be provided.
- Ensure that sub-contractors used carry out work in accordance with company instructions.
- To make sure the plant rooms and other areas are clean and tidy.
- To provide any information requested by Contracts Manager or office.
- To carry out overtime when needed
- To provide reports where needed for the out of hours servicing
- Ensure that that appearance and manner appropriately represent the company and those of the engineers you are responsible for. This is to include all PPE and issued uniform.
- To conform to company Health & Safety policy.
Hold a full UK driving licence, so they can join the out of hours on call rota,
A recognised qualification in an electrical or mechanical discipline to at least NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
- (Electrical Installation, Wiring, Plumbing and Mechanical experience)
- Qualifications in Electrical or mechanical Installation
Any relevant trade course are very useful
Candidates should be customer focused and well presented with a positive attitude.
The candidate should be client facing