Regional Service Manager - HVAC & Chillers - SOUTH EAST
A new Regional Service Manager is required to join an independent refrigeration business to run the SE operations.
This new HVAC / Chiller Service Manager need to have held the same/similar position before, or possibly worked as a Supervisor with management responsibilities.
This business specialises more in the heavy commercial & industrial sectors. So candidates need to have experience &/or background in HVAC / Chillers / Mechanical Building Services.
· Experience as a Manager in the HVAC sector
· Able to visit client sites, collate specific information, price for works, quote & secure new works.
· Able to manage & run a group of mobile refrigeration engineers
· Able to offer technical support to internal staff and when necessary clients/customers.
· Have a good understanding of finances involved with running a service department, along with other performance related procedures & documents.
· Able to manage & service the existing client base, as well as looking to develop new clients to grow the Midlands service department.
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft packages Word, Excel etc
· Able to work well within a team environment, as well as planning their own workload and under pressure
· Honest and open personality to match up with the company & its approach.
Salary & Package Details:
Approx £60 – 80K depending on experience & knowledge