I am currently recruiting for a top consultancy for a motivated Sustainability Graduate. I am looking for an ambitious Sustainability individual to work within their Energy and Environment Solutions team to deliver sustainble and low energy projects in their office based in Manchester. You shoud have a common knolwedge wihtin the sustainability sector and be passionate about Building Services.
Produce modelling geometry in SAP and IES.
• To learn and understand the requirements of the various standards of; Part L, TM59, TM52 and
BREEAM to assist in the modelling work.
• Thermal Bridging Calculations in SAP.
• Work as a member of the Sustainability Team to deliver planning submissions, design work for
compliance and to assist with ventilation design.
• Work as part of the Sustainability team and taking direction in order to deliver projects.
• Undertake geometry and system inputs for a range of developments in order to generate IES models
• Gain an understanding of Part L of the Building Regulations, TM52 and TM59 Overheating criteria.
• Following the clear procedures and guidelines in order to generate the models and supporting
documentation. Undertake work on IES, SAP, Microsoft office and other approved software
In return, you will be provided with fantastic training and the possibility to delevop your skills in Sustainability and progress within consultancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.