An excellent opportunity for an experienced Automation Project Sales Engineer to join this leading manufacturer.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge and/or practical experience in the automation industry, with knowledge of Fieldbus and/or industrial networks along with electrical installation products; connectors, power supplies etc
Candidates should be well structured and goal orientated to deal with clients in a confident and professional manner. Duties will include
- Overall responsibility of sales to regional accounts – existing and prospect
- Develop full system solutions with customers and in house application engineers
- Plan, deliver and report on customer sales meetings
- Keep customers updated with new products and industry trends
- Take a holistic approach to sales, focussing on industries, applications and electrical installation requirements
- Work closely with UK internal sales, technical support, marketing and global teams
The areas of coverage will be the Central East of England from Oxford to Norfolk & Peterborough to Essex.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
For further information call Sharon Hill on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed)