Due to an increase in workload my client is looking to rapidly expand their R & D team. My client is based in Surrey so the candidate must be local and be able to commute as well as being available to start a new role within the next 2 weeks.
What experience you will need:
- Electronics design and test.
- Experience producing design verification and validation documentation.
- Competence with PCB layout design.
- Experience with EMC design. What you'll be doing:
You will be working on electronics design and test, contributing to original design and modifying existing design work. You'll need a good understanding of PCB layout design, and an ability to review PCB layouts previously worked on within the business.
- 3 month contract.
- Electronics design and test in high integrity/safety critical environment.
- Commutable from Woking, Slough, Twickenham, Sunbury, Bracknell, London. Our client is seeking an Electronics Engineer for a short term 3 month contract. This role would suit an electronics engineer experienced with EMC, PCB design, and schematics.
If you have the industry experience along with the above requirements and are looking for an immediate contract then please do forward your CV or call (phone number removed)
I look forward to hearing
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.