Our client, a leader in facilities maintenance services is seeking an Assistant Maintenance Manager to fill a permanent job at a retail flagship store based in Whitechapel, London E1. Salary offered between £34k-£39k, working 45hrs pw, incl weekends. Excellent company benefits + career progression.
- Responsible for managing PPM and reactive works ensure maintenance works are carried out according to health & safety compliance.
- Ensure building & facilities are compliant to statutory legislation
- Supervising a team of maintenance and facilities staff, coordinating and scheduling works.
- Source & manage external contractors and suppliers.
- Carry out daily checks to building & equipment, including mechanical, electrical, HVAC & maintaining records of building facilities & equipment.
- Assist with managing the budget for maintenance & repairs.
- Responsible for coordinating & scheduling cleaning & sanitisation works.
- Carry out risk assessments and auditing.
- Training and motivating staff, carry out disciplinary actions as required.
- The job will also involve general administration relating to payroll, stock control & inventory.
- The ideal applicant will have experience working in a commercial environment.
- Excellent H&S knowledge & compliance regulations to building management.
- Ability to carry out maintenance works as and when required.
The job is based in Whitechapel, London E1.
- The job is offering between £34k-£39k
- Working 45hrs pw, incl weekends
- 28 Days holiday
- Pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Mobile and laptop
- Training and career opportunities.
Blade Recruitment expertise spans across facilities management (hard and soft services), building services, maintenance, hospitality, manufacturing & special projects. We pride ourselves in recruiting the best talent, offer assistance with brand marketing in recruitment & closely monitor the industry trends.