Our client is a leading construction Project Management and Cost consultancy looking for a CAD Technician to join their Design team in Manchester City centre office.
This is a contract role for initial period of 2 weeks with a good chance of extension.
The role offers scope for personal skill development, especially in relation to working in varying sectors within the construction industry. CAD drawing and design expertise and experience and the application of BIM. Continual professional development will be supported and expected.
- A recognised qualification in the use of AutoCad would be desirable.
- A proficiency in the use of AutoCad is essential.
- Experienced in the use of design software packages
- Experience of working as a Technician in an construction design environment
- 2D & 3D knowledge
Role & Responsibilities:
- Producing CAD design drawings issued from the design team and through your work demonstrating the high quality of CAD product that is expected from design teams; Space Planning.
- Your work content will include: ci CAD drawing production or modifications; spreadsheet work; and some project administration, such as maintaining orderly drawing registers and records of incoming and outgoing drawings.
- Responsible for providing simple design input under mentorship to multidisciplinary design teams on projects