My client is a leading Sub contractor in the Demolition sector who are currently recruiting a Senior Site Engineer on a long term contract on a brand new scheme.
Senior Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Management of temporary works
- Reporting into the Project Manager.
- Managing a team of Setting out Engineers
- Setting out of works for a Reinforced Concrete frame.
- Completing all paperwork associated to the setting out.
Senior Site Engineer Requirements:
- Structural alterations experience
- SSSTS or SMSTS - NOT Essential
- Degree qualified.
- Setting out experience- Essential
- Temporary works ticket- Essential
- A minimum 4 years industry experience
The Next Steps:
To apply for the role as a Site Engineer, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV or call Chris Reed on (phone number removed) for further information.