New opportunity for a Revit Technician to join an MEP Contractor on a permanent basis in London. Our client works across a range of sectors including commercial, residential, mission critical and fit out schemes. Due to an increasing workload, they are looking for an enthusiastic Revit Technician to join their team.
The selected Revit Technician will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including:
- Producing and developing detailed Revit MEP models
- Assisting with the change and coordination of relevant drawings
- Ensuring all work meets the quality and standards outlined in the project brief
- Participating in project meetings
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Proficient with the use of Revit MEP, as well as AutoCAD
- Proven experience within MEP Coordination
- Good understanding of Revit families and shared parameters
- Experience working on a variety of large scale projects
- Specific background working for a contractor would be beneficial
- Excellent technical and analytical skills, with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Richard Cookson on (phone number removed) or email Richard. Cookson @ (url removed) and quote 19341RXC. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.