Maintenance Electrician - Immediate Start - Holloway
This is a fixed term contract which is lasting until 31st January 2021! Our client would like someone to start asap.
Anybody applying for this position MUST have commercial building maintenance experience, anyone without this will not be put forward to our client.
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Hourly Rate of £18ph
- Working within a commercial space
- Experience with in electrical building maintenance
- To ensure systems are maintained at all times.
- working on M&E Planned and reactive tasks
- Working via the BMS
- Assisting other engineers on site
- Plant room checks
- Our client needs someone dedicated to the task, able to self-manage and take responsibility for all the books and record keeping, parts ordering and stock management of spares
- Our client needs someone who is well organised and able to plan their own work load
- City & Guilds Lvl 2/3 in Electrical Engineering or NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Electrical Engineering
- City & Guilds 18th Edition
- Must be well presented with good communication skills
- Experienced within Electrical Engineering
If you feel this could be of more interest or would like more information, please call Luke Clark on o2o(phone number removed)o4