Dental Equipment Engineer - Bristol/South West
Alecto Recruitment are currently looking for experienced and knowledgeable Dental Equipment Engineers looking for a new challenge and are looking to take the next step in their career.
Our client are Specialists within Dental Engineering, are currently looking for a Dental Engineer based around Bristol and the South West, that has experience on Dental Equipment either currently or previously and require the successful candidate to be prepared to travel and be flexible with hours.
The company not only offer flexible working, but they also offer ongoing training and progression to help you advance in your career. They offer a top salary, a company bonus, fantastic perks and extras along with the previously mentioned training and progression.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Service and Repair all Dental Equipment including Inter Oral X-ray, Suction Devices, Autoclaves, Dental Chairs and all other associated Dental equipment
- Demonstrate equipment so dentist/customer is happy and understands workings.
- Act as an ambassador at all times for the company so customer is looking forward to continuing working relationship.
- Leave site clean and tidy
- Maintain records of everything including: Installs, company equipment used, tolls, car, phone etc
- Complete cabinetry modifications and manufacturer's warranty work.
- Take full responsibility for company property including spare parts and tools and company vehicle
- A Minimum of 2 years' experience working within the Dental industry
- Experience in working with Dental Chairs, Instruments, Suction Units, Monitors, X-Ray Machines and Generators, and knowledge of decontamination equipment including Autoclaves/Washer Disinfectors
- Excellent Fault-finding skills
- Electrical Qualifications
- Working knowledge of Hydraulics
- Full clean Driving license
- Fantastic Customer Service Skills
- Competitive salary between £(phone number removed) (DOE)
- Company Bonus (Paid quarterly)
- Company Vehicle
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- On-going training to enhance your experience and knowledge
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. (url removed) or call (phone number removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit