I am currently recruiting for a Plumber for a long term temporary contract on a hospital in central London.
To be suitable for this contract you must meet the below criteria:
- Have a minimum of 3 years maintenance experience in a commercial environment.
- Be qualified to plumbing level 2.
- Have knowledge of fixing leaks, unblocking toilets/sinks etc.
- Be able to provide a minimum of 2 references from work completed in the past 5 years.
- Have your own safety boots and basic hand tools.
The shift and working hours are 8am-5pm/ Mon-Fri and the starting hourly rate is £17- 19 ph depending on experience with overtime available.
Saturday hours are paid at time + half and Sunday hours are paid at double time.
My client are looking for an engineer with a good attitude who is happy to assist with all maintenance duties when required.
If you meet the above criteria please do not hesitate to reply to this advert with an up to date CV.