Highway Safety Inspector, North London
We are looking for a Highway Safety Inspector to join our client's busy team in North London on Contract.
You'll be required to undertake Safety and Service Inspections and gather Asset Management information on the highway network. As Highway Inspector, you will have the ability to collect and record data on site using IT hardware and software.
Being physically fit is essential as the inspections will be carried out on foot in all weather conditions. Holding a valid full UK drivers licence is ideal as you maybe be driving between sites for inspection work.
In brief you will…
- Perform and accurately report Safety Inspections and Service Inspections across the road network
- Perform walked and driven highway inspections working alone and alongside others
- Overseeing an Assistant Highway Inspector as necessary
- Record and upload inspection and video survey files to the asset management system
- Identify issues of concern to residents and stakeholders in each inspection area
- Report any issues not covered by the inspection regime for the general betterment of the Network
- Identify opportunities to reduce clutter on the network for prioritisation with the client
You should have a few years of Highways inspection work under your belt and hold a valid NRSWA ticket. You must have competent IT skills, including the ability to adapt to various software and hardware as required within the role.
You'll be a strong communicator, being able to effectively coordinate and liaise with colleagues and team members of all levels.
A contract role paying up to £30,000 (Pro Rata) for the right candidate! There is also the possibility of permanent employment in the furture.
Apply with your CV ASAP or feel free to give us a call in the office to discuss.