Associate Mechanical Engineer
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Penguin Recruitment are excited to be representing a well-known Building Services Consultancy based in eight locations around the world and delivering a high level of design and technical expertise to help develop the built environment whilst aiming to realise zero carbon built environments.
The employer is looking for a passionate Chartered Engineer who has around ten years' experience within this field, with a degree in Building Services Engineering or equivalent.
- Decision making and leading project progress
- Liaising directly and providing advice to the client
- Meeting robust industry and legal standards in regards to engineering calculations and drawings
- Carrying out cost and profit diagnosis
- Carrying out feasibility studies
- Preparing project reports for clients, management and other team members
- Taking the Team Management role in the design and development and co-ordination of engineering project services
- Developing and specifying applications for all building engineering services
You will need:
- Chartered Engineer Status
- BEng in engineering/similar subject or equivalent, relevant experience
- MIEE/MCIBSE with experience or equivalent
- Experience within design for a range of building types
- Knowledge of MS applications
- Working knowledge of UK regulations and code/bs standards
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on (phone number removed), or email a copy of your CV over to (url removed) and we will be in touch shortly.