I am currently working with an NSI approved, leading, national, Fire and Security company. They are constantly expanding and looking to grow their team in several departments across a number of areas. One position that has become available is a Service Engineer to join their Reactive Maintenance department in the Liverpool/South Manchester area. You would be responsible for attending fault calls, that would be booked in for you, on a number of large commercial and industrial projects.
- Competitive Basic Salary (OTE 45k)
- Company Van or Car
- Fuel Card
- 23 Days Holiday + BH
- Ot and On Call rates
- A ECS card is required to be allowed onto building sites. If you already own a valid card this should enable you to start work immediately. However, a card can be applied for if the successful applicant does not possess one.
- Valid UK Drivers License.
- Right to work in the UK Permit
- Successful competition of a DBS Check