We are currently recruiting a Mechanical Engineer for our client who is looking for experienced candidates to join their team. The role will be based in Thurso and the job will be looking to start as soon as possible for 12 months work.
The key duties
- Control, develop and monitor plans and procedures
- Design, evaluate and deliver the technical governance of projects
- Identify resource requirements to prepare for/carry out activities
- Develop appropriate solutions for operational problems.
- Write Technical Specifications
- Apply health, safety, environmental and waste management processes with engineering activities taking advice where necessary from appropriate specialists.
- Undertake the professional management and execution of contract and project works including observation of work to identify industry standards are applied.
- Monitor implementation of plans and procedures to ensure compliance with project schedules, safety procedures and legislation.
- Structural experience
- Pressure vessel substantiation
- Lifting equipment/crane substantiation
- HND in Engineering or equivalent based on Engineering Council Standard for Engineering Technician
- Minimum 2 years Mechanical Engineering experience is essential
The salary for the Mechanical Engineering role is £220 - £300 per day LTD. If you are interested and have the skills and qualifications for this exciting opportunity in Thurso please send your CV directly to this AD or contact Carbon60 on (phone number removed) and ask for Grant or Andy.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.