Randstad are recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer on behalf of our client based in the Bristol area.
- Electrical/Electronics degree qualified.
- Experience of compliance with BS EN (phone number removed).
- Experience of CE Marking and producing technical documentation for Technical Construction File.
- Background in specification and design of electrically powered machines and electronic control systems.
- Electrical / Electronic Design background - able to use electrical CAD software (E.g. AutoCAD, E-Plan or similar) to produce design documentation.
- Strong electrical design knowledge - able to produce electrical design documentation block diagrams, loop diagrams, schematics, wiring diagrams, cable schedules, electrical load schedules.
- Specification of electrical equipment and verification and validation.
- Understanding of motion and controls and software development is an advantage (motors, drives, encoders, sensors).
- Knowledge of the development of special purpose machines or products is an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of Safety Related Control Systems is an advantage (EN 13849 or EN 62061, EN 61508).
- Familiar with the requirements of the Low Voltage Directive and Machinery Directive.
- Has full lifecycle experience, concept design and requirements specification, detail design, manufacture, build, test, commissioning and installation.
Please make an application at your earliest convenience if this role is of interest.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.