An exciting career opportunity has arisen for an experienced StairLift Engineer to join our Orpington Service Branch covering a service route in and around London. The Engineer will be responsible for the Servicing and Repair of Stairlifts within domestic dwellings. All Engineers are equipped with Company van, mobile phone and tablet, therefore a driving licence along with a clean DBS are essential for this role.
We are looking for individuals who have working knowledge within the Lift Industry or within a Facilities environment. Candidates must have a smart appearance, be self-motivated, enthusiastic and have the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship, whilst working with a minimum of supervision.
- Completing Servicing and minor repairs of Stairlifts within your designated area
- Assisting engineers within other areas covered by the branch
- Minor repairs
- Participating in a 24hr on call rota
- NVQ 2 or above in Lifts (desirable)
- Mechanical or Electrical qualification
- Driving licence
- Clean DBS
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus
- Subsidised Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Company vehicle
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme