Senior Mechanical Estimator - Birmingham - £40k-£50k dep on exp. plus car allowance
My client, a successful, growing M&E Contractor based in Birmingham, is recruiting for a Senior Mechanical Estimator to join their Head Office in Birmingham. Having worked with this client many times in the past, I can honestly say this is a fantastic company. They enjoy continued growth and success within the industry and currently have 3 offices nationwide..
As the successful Estimator, you will be an enthusiastic, hardworking individual joining their friendly and busy team. As a business, they have an exceptionally high employee retention & pride themselves on the fact that they look after their people & give them the opportunities for growth within the business.
This role offers a great opportunity for someone to carve out a successful and progressive career with this company and as a business, they have an exceptionally high employee retention. They pride themselves on the fact that they look after their people and give them the opportunities for growth within the business.
As a company, they work across residential, commercial, care homes, student accomodation, hotel and leisure sectors although the majority of their work is currently high end residential.
Your Duties & Responsibilities
· To complete tenders utilising estimation software.
· To present tender for adjudication by Directors providing all labour/material/prelim analysis
· To complete Tender analysis forms as requested by Design Manager
· To produce accurate and concise tender letters
· To chase tendered work and report outcome to Managers
· To assist with training of apprentices
· To assist contracts team during project installations
· To carry out tasks complying with Company Management Policy and Quality Systems
· To attend design meetings maintaining communication levels with all design team
· To identify design risks whilst carrying out design and inform the design team.
· To carry out Estimation database changes as requested by Managers / Directors.
· Carry out estimates to meet relevant deadlines
· Maintain and update the Estimation database
If this role is of interest, please apply using the link as soon as possible.