Job Title: CNC Machine Setter/Operator
Location: LA14 4EQ Barrow-in-Furness
Salary: Excellent rates of remuneration
Hours: Full Time, Flexible working hours
Our client founded in 1982 is now recognised as one of the UK's premier engineering solution providers. They have developed and grown to its current stature supplying companies both home and abroad, with products that demand high quality and quick turnaround.
They are now seeking two CNC Setters and operators for both Milling and Turning machines. Relocation assistance available for the right candidate.
- Knowledge of Fanuc and Siemens controls utilising a mixture of Manual Guide I, Shop-Mill and Shop-Turn user interfaces as well as conventional G code.
- Good knowledge of programming and setting machines to produce a wide variety of parts and components for the defence industry.
- Previous experience of setting, programming and operating CNC machines, prerequisite of working to tight tolerances and producing a quality component.
- Needs to be able to use inspection equipment.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: CNC Machinist, CNC Machining, CNC Operator, CNC Miller, CNC Turner, CNC Miller/Turner, Miller/Turner, Lathe Operator, Engineering, Manufacturing.