Are you interested in building a fruitful sales driven career in the Midlands?
Each recruitment job ad you've seen might seem to offer you the same things, the fantastic commission structure, the unbelievable career progression or even the tasty Michelin star incentives. So, whilst we do offer all these things at G2V Group, we'd like you to hear about something a little bit different, what are we really like??
At G2 Birmingham you will be working alongside Liam Neal and the Public Sector team in our fastest growing G2 office. Regional Sales Manager, Liam joined g2 Manchester in 2013, he proved his abilities and organically climbed the g2 ranks. In 2017 Liam launched the Birmingham offices, beginning the venture with only 3 consultants - now heading up the office with 3 Top Billing Teams working across various UK Public Sector and Engineering markets.
We are offering YOU the opportunity to train with a manager who leads by example and delivers when it comes to getting results. You will receive expert guidance and top-class training, so you can hit the ground running and be a high achiever. If you want someone like Liam to be your manager or to replicate his success and be an organically grown consultant from the ground up, then g2 Recruitment could be great for you!
- Market leading uncapped commission structure which no other recruitment agency can match (Expected earnings Year 1- £35k, Year 2- 50k, Year 3 - 80k+)
- £200 bonus on top of commission for each placement you make in your first 6 months
- £2,000 on top of your salary for every performance target hit (expected to hit 1 per year)
- Opportunity to grow your own team within 2-3 years
- Michelin star lunches on a monthly basis with half days included
- 5* Holidays to locations such as: Vegas, Dubai, Monaco, Barcelona, Berlin, Lisbon and more.
What we want from you?
- Financial motivated
- Have a confident, social and outgoing personality
- Be able to hold conversations at a high level and be engaging
- Have solid business acumen
- Be a lateral thinker
- Clear short term and long goals
- Outstanding work ethic
- Ability to self- assess
- High level of organisation
- A bachelor's degree/ proven sales career if not a graduate
To apply & find out more - please send your CV today.