Civil Engineer | Leeds | Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Civil Engineer for a well-established Multi-Disciplinary Engineering company within the water industry. They are looking for a Civil Engineer to join their team based in Leeds this is due to an increase in on going work. They have a large and impressive client base with a diverse mixture of project they work on.
>Must have experience within the water industry
The Civil engineer position has be created due to an increase in work. They are looking to add someone into their team that has previous experience in the water industry. The ideal candidate will be driven to progress through the company whist developing their skills as they learn.
What to expect:
- Working on a variety water related projects.
- Be partly responsible for technical design deliverable's.
- Assist with helping any juniors
- Working on major water and waste water treatment works.
- Civil Engineer qualification.
- Civil engineering experience with the water industry.
- Be able to work with multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to build client relationships and develop opportunities.
- Be chartered or be working towards it.
For more information about this role or any other opportunities please call Nicole Looker on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.