- Installation Gas Engineer.
- £13.50 per hour (£29,484 per annum).
- Permanent and contract positions available.
- Birmingham and surrounding areas.
- You will be working on contracts within a 30-mile radius of your patch completing combi to combi installations.
The work will include, but is not limited to:
- Installing a variety of heating systems, mainly combi-combi.
- Required to complete boiler installations.
- Conversions and system changes.
- Domestic properties.
- All materials supplied from local Plumb Centre.
- A minimum of 5 years in the heating industry.
- Installation experience.
- Fully gas qualified.
- Experience with a range of systems.
- Willing to work on a weekend when required.
- Flexible, motivated and a good communicator.
- An organised problem solver.
- You will be required to use your own tools.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- 30k salary or £1,250 (contracting).
- 23 holidays plus statutory.
- Phone and tablet.
- Van, fuel card, power tools, flue analyser.
About the Company
Our client is a national heating company looking to extend their installation arm of the business. They have operated for 10 years and have gone from strength to strength.
They have a vision to become a national installer within the next 5 years so this is a great time join.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
-Manufacturing and Production
-Executive Search and Selection
-Distribution & Logistics